Monday, June 16, 2008

Starting Fresh....




Just a little more of my background. I have been a papercrafting fan ever since I attended my first Creative Memories "party" in 1997. From there I progressed from fun albums to my wedding albums and family heritage albums (which are all complete, by the way!). Then came Stampin Up!..., a stint as a demonstrator with Creative Memories, then my introduction to Close to my Heart. I've now grown to love so many products, companies, and designers. Where I used to be brand loyal for my craft, I am now "okay to blend". A big step for me...:) I'm going to show a little of what I've done recently. I'm so hoping that this blog allows me to be a little more diligent in creating and sharing. Something I want to do, but don't make a priority. Say a prayer for me that this will change! :) Thanks for taking a minute to support me.



The picture is one of an altered clipboard that I made for one of my son's teachers at Christmas time. It's just some great DP, various ribbon, chipboard letters, and glossy mod-podge.


Have a great day!



Michelle

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • Clearance Sales
  • Papertrey Ink Products
  • All Basic Grey Papers
  • Thunderstorms
  • Rita's Italian Ice Gelati (any flavor)