Friday, June 20, 2008

Father's Day

Navy Cardstock, Cuttlebug Swirls Folder, Evergreen Cardstock, Papertrey Ink Pond of Life, Brown American Crafts Ribbon New England Ivy Ink, Sweet Leaf Ink, Desert Sand Ink

Hey everyone....


Still diligently trying to create, take a picture, post, and get into the rhythm. I am still blog surfing my favorite papercrafting designers and must admit that I am so envious that they are on Design Teams and getting work published. I will get there..I just need to keep trudging and keep believing.. This is a card that I put together super quickly for Father's Day. My husband is not really impressed by any sort of artwork, so I knew it didn't need to be much, but I wanted something worth noting. Know what I mean?

I have another one to post later.... see, I'm getting better already!

Have a great day!

Michelle

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • Clearance Sales
  • Papertrey Ink Products
  • All Basic Grey Papers
  • Thunderstorms
  • Rita's Italian Ice Gelati (any flavor)